Thursday, September 2, 2010

How do I make $1,000,000?


I imagine one day I'll be driving and I'll see a beautiful home. It will take my breath away. I'll slam on my breaks and jump out. I'm sure there will be a long driveway. A short staircase to the front door which will tower over me as if I were a child. When the owner comes to the door. I'll ask him: "How much did you purchase this home for?" When he tells me. I'll immediately open my check book and Double it, hand him the check and ask: "May I buy your home?" If he says it's not for sale I'll open my check book again and triple it. I'm sure at a certain point the owner will cough up the keys to MY new home.

Money should be no object! But how would I get to this point. I don't even know anybody that makes that kind of money. But after a long day at a Job I would often say was my Dream Job. I got home and my mother was so excited. She started telling me about a great opportunity she had found and she wanted me to join forces with her to Sell Cosmetics... or anti aging, or spa stuff... Whatever. She asked me to become a salesman with her. My first thought... HELL NO!

Good luck I hope you make it. Well she did... in just two months I watched as my mother began quitting her jobs and going into this business full time. Since my mother made so much money so quickly I decided to look into it myself and what I found blew me away. This company is publicly traded. They pay the most in commissions than any other company. And their products visibly work on the skin the first time and every time you use it. I had to see this thing in action. So I went to a "Meeting"

EHK! I hate meetings where they pressure you to join their cult. "All I want to see is if this thing works" Well after some scripted business speeches and a couple people welcoming me for the 50th time to the company even though I hadn't joined anything yet. I got to see it. IT was small and black and it didn't do anything but beep. I couldn't feel it on my skin but holy hell could I see it work. I watched the results on 20 different people and WOW! On women it seems to work better but honestly I don't see every guy on the planet getting up in the morning to rub his face with some toy.

BUT... I found a product I believe in... that's all it took. I quit my job I jumped into this business full time and after a year I haven't looked back. I'm now living in SF in my own home. AND I'm making more money now than I have ever made in my entire life. I can see the possibility of becoming a millionaire way before I turn 30 and that's an amazing feat. But up until now I've been trying to just sell these products and have been doing very well with just that. But the good money is in building partnerships. Showing other people how to do what I have done. To become INDEPENDENT. Own your own home, set your own hours. Be your own boss.

I am looking for people to train, to teach. How can you make the money that I do? I will show you.

Contact me and I'll help you

No comments:

Post a Comment